♛ Morana • Queen OF Wintervale
NEUTRAL
Callosus • • 2 years • Extra Large

learned magics

70 posts • 252 points
Postlog • Threadlog • Plotter

played by Azzy

01-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Watching the girl more closely, Morana would listen. Ears twitching as she spoke if her family even, or so-called family as she spoke of them, forcing her to hide her gift. And even though Morana could not sympathize with her, she did want to welcome the girl into her home. "If they don't support you then they are not family. Family does not force another to hide something that was gifted to them." In her eyes, that was more of an abomination than the magic itself. However, the girl then stated she had left the place before removing herself from the water. Causing Morana to take a few steps back out of mutual respect of space. Rose eyes drank in the girls form, noting how small she was compared to Morana herself. Rather small. Very small, holy cow. And even though Morana would have gladly welcomed the girl into her home in Wintervale, she did not think she would last very long. "Men can be idiots some times." Really could be but that was okay really. It proved that women had more sense than men. At times. She has met quite a few women who were pretty stupid. "You're forgiven. Perhaps it will teach you not to sneak up on another. Just be lucky I did not use claws." It could have turned out a lot worse. "You are the first that I have heard speak of others not liking magic. In my home, I encourage it greatly. I believe it is a gift from the Goddess." And she truly did.

Words: 261

♛ Morana • Queen OF Wintervale
NEUTRAL
Callosus • • 2 years • Extra Large

learned magics

70 posts • 252 points
Postlog • Threadlog • Plotter

played by Azzy

02-10-2018, 03:01 PM
--

"You shouldn't have to keep yourself a secret." That right there pissed Morana off more than anything else. Though her rage and hatred towards the non-magic's would never be seen. She would lash out on those that did not believe in magic or even the Goddess'. That was not her style. She would welcome those non-magical lions into her home but if they so dared to question her, they would be put into their place rather quickly. That would be for certain. Violet eyes was able to see the rage the lioness had boiling deep inside her and Morana could understand why; truly.

Morana would listen to the girl before her speak of where she came from - glad to have left. Lions of different species; mostly the girls own species though. And most were non-magic. Go figure. A snort came from Morana at the thought of the 'consequences' these lions would try to dish out on the poor girl before her. Morana would have been the type to use her magic openly and dare - no challenge - any to come and punish her. Morana feared no one and that was perhaps her own weakness she did not realize. Though Morana had nothing to fear. Nothing to lose but her crown and those came and went easily.

She came to the land and didn't bother to shake off her fur - which was completely fine with Morana - before apologizing once more of scaring the inky queen. A chuckle - a soft smile - formed as she would shake her head. "You are forgiven." And she was. Morana found no reason to hold a grudge on someone who didn't mean to do what she had done; it was the past. "If you wish, you are welcomed to join me in Wintervale. I can help you with your magic. Learn off of each other and you would ever have to hide again." That was a promise Morana would keep

322| tags | notes

"I Speak!"
I Think...

Lion by Seductive-Stock | Crown Brush by Lileya
Textures by Javajunkie247
Table by Plymouth

@Nya

affiliates & credits