Callosus • • • Extra Large

learned magics

23 posts • 0 points
Postlog • Threadlog • Plotter

played by Corvus

01-26-2018, 02:13 AM

lucifer teivel
Profile - Callosus - male - 2 years - polyamorous - bisexual

Thinks he's the greatest thing to ever exist, to be honest, but he's not usually a blatant dick about it. Lucifer has an enormous ego, and bigger ambitions, and is generally out to show the rest of the world exactly how awesome he is.

He was born in the north and has lived mostly in that area his whole life, though he's always been an explorer. As he grew and improved his flying skills, those explorations would've taken him further and further from his homeland (which is really just some generic, nondescript, patch of frozen wilderness). So, it's entirely possible he might have met your character in the past, if you'd like to go that route.

Looking for: Everything, tbh. Friends (old and new), Enemies, Rivals, Potential lovers/romantic interests, and whatever else

sebastian morgenstern
Profile - Praelia - male - 3 years - aromantic - pansexual

Devilish and manipulative. Sebastian's primary goal, at this stage, is to ensure his House name lives on - and it's the name he cares about, not the genetic ties so much. As per family tradition, as a pure-blooded, branded, Morgenstern, Sebastian travels and offers his services to those in need. For a price. Once a contract is made, he will do everything in his power to complete it and, for the duration, is unfailingly loyal to whoever his Master may be at the time.

He's not prone to forming lasting, deep, connections with others and while he may call someone a friend, it is usually only a half truth. About the closest anyone's been to him, as far as his own feelings toward the relationship went, was a pleasant acquaintance.

Looking for: Everything, tbh. "Friends" (old and new), Enemies, Rivals, Potential lovers/romantic interests, potential contracts, etc

viktor moroz
Profile - Callosus - male (FtM) - 3 years - polyamorous - heterosexual

His typical approach to life is to just go with the flow, and as a result, he tends to sort of just float through life. A coward at his core, he can be a great friend right up until the point his personal safety is in question. Viktor will choose himself every time. He has a tendency to be very casual in conversation no matter who he's speaking to, which may or may not get him in trouble at some point. He does like the idea of ranks and fame and all that, but he'll absolutely switch loyalties in a heartbeat if it might benefit him more.

As a note, he does not go to any great lengths to change or cover his natural scent, and characters are perfectly welcome to react however they want to him.

Like Lucifer, he was born in the north, but he doesn't know who his actual biologic parents are. He was found and raised by a pair of males as their son, in a group relatively secluded from the wider world. So, his knowledge of politics and kingdoms and all that is more stunted than average.

Looking for: Everything, tbh. Friends (old and new), Enemies, Rivals, Potential lovers/romantic interests, and whatever else

*disclaimer: both Viktor and Lucifer are prone to profanity both in thought and speech, Lucifer is more prone to violent thoughts and actions as well

KittyKookiez • OF Isfera

learned magics

10 posts • 0 points

played by KittyKookiez

01-27-2018, 02:07 PM
Oh! Oh! I only have one character, named Ruth, who could be an old friend of Lucifer? They don't have to necessarily be best friends, but I do imagine them having such a relationship where she doesn't mind and is aware of his large ego, and does flirtatious but harmless jokes with them (they're not in love, but they would have been close enough to understand that the flirting meant nothing but a form of platonic friendship).

Obviously, if you want to have their relationship be different (assuming you even want them to be old north-friends xD), I'd be happy to discuss an alternative that satisfies both of our thoughts.

Link to profile: http://isfera.carnivoran.com/member.php?...le&uid=110 (still deciding whether I want her to be either Hetero/Bi, but I was leaning towards Polyamorous).

Azzy • OF Isfera
OOC ACCOUNT

learned magics

14 posts • 20 points

played by Azzy

01-31-2018, 10:18 PM
-just settles Morana here-

Corvus • OF Isfera

learned magics

23 posts • 0 points

played by Corvus

02-01-2018, 02:29 AM
@KittyKookiez
Yes, hi, hello, I'm super bad about replying to plotters in anything close to a timely manner XD;;;

But sure! I can see a friendship that involved wrestling/sparring both for practice and just for fun, mixed with not-actually-serious flirting (but kinda serious sometimes 'cause that's just Lucifer and if she'd ever say yes he'd be on that in a hot minute k - no strings just fun). He probably would've appreciated her tendency to not sugarcoat things, lol, because he really does need someone who can occasionally knock his ego back down a peg but then also fully and unflinchingly defend their self against his inevitable anger/violence XD;

@Azzy
-pets her-

KittyKookiez • OF Isfera

learned magics

10 posts • 0 points

played by KittyKookiez

02-02-2018, 11:27 PM
Absolutely! Who should start the thread, and if me, where?

KittyKookiez • OF Isfera

learned magics

10 posts • 0 points

played by KittyKookiez

02-02-2018, 11:30 PM
Absolutely! Who should start the thread, and if me, where?

EurasianLynx • OF Isfera

learned magics

6 posts • 0 points

played by Lynx

02-05-2018, 02:04 AM
I would love to thread with Viktor tbh

I feel like he could be a nice interaction for my boy Auru, who is so anxiety-ridden that having someone who seems to care so little about life might help him relax and take it easy man. Or send him into a panic attack, one or the other, lol

Corvus • OF Isfera

learned magics

23 posts • 0 points

played by Corvus

02-10-2018, 02:00 AM
@KittyKookiez
Could you? Doesn't matter where, really, though he's currently mostly keeping to the cooler/more northern areas, but could venture into warmer areas if the thread is set in the evening/night

@Lynx
Sure! If you wanna start something for them, that'd bee cool, unless you don't mind waiting a couple days for my brain to cooperate with starters again XD;

xarkla • OF Isfera
OOC ACCOUNT

learned magics

9 posts • 0 points

played by xarkla

02-11-2018, 02:30 PM
I really want to throw Icefang at Lucifer. I can imagine she’d be very flirtatious with him (despite the disapproval of her mates) and would get along with him rather well. They’re very similar, so I imagine he’d be one of the few to tolerate her prescence. Perhaps I can throw up a thread and see how it goes?

affiliates & credits